Harmony Stratotone Custom
Alas, the time has come for me to pare down my belongings as is my custom, and so it is with heavy heart that I place my second-favourite guitar up for sale.
It has been a faithful companion.
Taken from a stock Harmony Stratotone, I have improved its professionalism and playability while retaining the vintage charm that makes these guitars so loveable.
-Kluson tuners that acid aged
- Stainless Steel refret
- Installed genuine 60's goldfoil pickups (nice and hot)
- Heavily modified real bigsby (hand-filed down to vintage horseshoe style)
- Custom tortoise pickguard
- Rotary pickup selector switch
- Cupcake style knobs
- Sorkin aluminum compensated bridge
The guitar has a crack on the side and lots of dings and wear consistent with being almost 60 years old.
It is set up and ready to play. I love this guitar dearly and hope it goes to someone who will appreciate and use it as much as I have.