FRESH OFF THE PRESS
SPLICE Mic Mixer Pedal
A multi-tool for your pedalboard!
•Mix a mic or instrument with your guitar signal.
•Run your voice through your effects pedals!
•Use it as a clean MOSFET boost pedal for your guitar.
•Use the three-band EQ for the mic side, or for your guitar.
•Mix two instruments together.
•Sing and play through a single input amp!
and many more uses!
NOMAD 50-Watt Battery Amp
GREAT TONE. BIG SOUND. SMALL BOX.
The new NOMAD 50-Watt, Rechargeable Lithium-Battery-Powered Guitar Amp is all you need to play anywhere, and more:
• 10" Boutique speaker.
• Tube amp style guitar response.
• XLR input w/ volume control,
• Reverb for your voice, guitar, or both.
• 9v output with included cable to power your pedals.
• 10AmpHour Lithium-Ion battery to play all day.
Hi, I'm Scott Strange.
I have spent the last decade on the road hitch-hiking, driving, sailing, flying, and walking to all kinds of amazing places with my dog and my guitar. As I went along I found I needed an amp that I could play anywhere. I tried everything that was available, from 9-volt battery powered 1/2 Watt pocket amps to anvil-heavy and tonally underwhelming battery amps. They all sucked. Luckily, I made friends with an electronics genius, and around 5 years ago, I started pestering him to help me come up with something better, and developed my mission statement.
The ideal travelling amp needed:
• To be LIGHT and easy to carry.
• To be LOUD enough to play guitar AND vocals through and keep up with a moderately loud drummer
• To have amazing TONE, on par with all the classic tube amps
• To have GREAT BATTERY LIFE, so you could forget to charge it for several days and still be able to go play a show.
• To have an output jack to supply 9 VOLTS to POWER YOUR PEDALS
• To be simple and EASY TO USE
And so, with those rules in mind, I developed what are now the Rambler and NOMAD amps. My mission is to continue making them, as well as a handful of other products designed to make your life as a musician easier and sound better.